Tuesday, March 8, 2011

First Things First...

First, I just want to welcome all of you to my new blog From the Tux to the Dress. My name is Jenna and some of you may know me from my other blog, Victoria Beckham Style. I am a bride-to-be myself and am in the process of planning my own wedding. I'm sure many of you out there are exactly like me... full of so many different ideas! This blog will serve as a cornucopia of those ideas that hopefully I will use and so will you! I will post my likes and dislikes regarding everything... from reception venues, cake designs, color schemes, floral arrangements, bridal attire... you name it!

My fiance and I have been engaged for a year now and we are looking to get married in 2013 due to hectic scheduling and family related issues. But until then, I have so much narrowing down and figuring out to do. Hopefully this blog will serve as a reference tool of plentiful ideas for those of you future NJ brides out there (all states are welcome!). The reason I say NJ brides is because that is where I am from and where I am going to be married so the majority of the reception venues will be from the Garden State. Even though the sites may stick to one state, everything else is open to everyone! I will try and update as often as possible so check back and please enjoy! I can't wait to start my journey planning with all of you!

xo-Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment