Thursday, February 2, 2012

Our Venue!!

After what seems like a year of searching, we finally booked our wedding venue in October and set our date for November 10, 2013! I can now officially say that my fiance and I have chosen the stunning Addison Park to both wed and celebrate our special day in! We will be getting married at the venue - they have stunning outdoor grounds and a perfect place inside in case the weather is a let down - and I will be getting ready there as well.

Out of all of the places we looked, this is (shockingly) the most affordable spot. We will be spending $155 per person which includes all taxes, gratuities, and ceremony fees as well as the 5 hour sit down dinner with a premium open bar. Ladies, if your in the NJ area, take a look there! $155 may sound like a lot, but trust me, it's stunning and the majority of places we looked at were $200++!

May I present our beautiful place!


Photos via - www.theaddisonpark.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the venue, your wedding will be gorgeous!! Keep us updated on the planning and what you choose :)

    ReplyDelete