Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Dream Shoes

I'm a sucker for all things that sparkle like many other girls and ever since Cinderella wore that glass slipper, I always dreamt of wearing something that sparkled on my feet when I got married.

Christian Louboutin strassed shoes are enough to make anyone drool, but for the bride-to-be in me, these Sexy strass 100s are to die for and what I now consider my dream shoe! They are encrusted with Swarovski crystals and have a 4 inch heel (which would be perfectly functional for lots of brides). The kicker is the price tag... these beauties will cost you a whopping $3,295! Leave lots of room in the budget ladies ;)

1 comment:

  1. drooling, love these shoes!! I'm engaged, and these are the perfect wedding shoes!! Hmmm, now to work them into the budget ;)

    ReplyDelete