Sunday, March 13, 2011

Venues: The Molly Pitcher Inn, Red Bank


Yesterday, we started the Wedding Walk off at the Molly Pitcher Inn. It was my first time in the venue and I was pleasantly surprised! It's old world glamour and opulance is so charming and I am now considering it (and it's price tag) as a venue option.

I didn't speak with anyone from the Molly Pitcher just yet, but it is a much more pricey option than the Avenue. It sits right on the water in Red Bank and boasts gorgeous views. What I like most (other than the decor) is the fact that it is a hotel. I am considering finding a venue that has a hotel within a reasonable shuttle distance so that guests do not have to drive home and this is perfect because it's all in one!

Here are some photos I've found of the Molly Pitcher...
(Lobby)
(The ballroom.. wedding ready)

source: MollyPitcher, JoshLynnPhotography, MckayImaging

No comments:

Post a Comment