Sunday, March 13, 2011

Shore Chic... A Jewel of a Find!

Shore Chic was one of our final stops during the Wedding Walk yesterday and I am so so glad that we found it and decided to stop in! This is most definitely my favorite find from yesterday! It is the perfect store for those of you brides out there who are planning either a beach wedding or a beach themed wedding!

The owners greeted us outside with their lovable dogs and I had a little private tour from Maureen... who is so nice! She showed me everything from invitation options, place card designs, table markers, and even bridesmaid gifts! I swear this place has everything!

Here are some of the finds that I loved...


Fun nautical signs...

Wedding wish trees (instead of a stereotypical guest book)...

Coral table number card holders... and how beautiful are the cards themeselves...

Beach badge place cards... LOVE them!!
Visit their store link above and here for their blog!
source: Shore Chic

2 comments:

  1. I like the bride and groom signed its very beachy and i like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fabulous review!! When is your wedding? Have you chosen a venue? I have a blog as well where I TRY to keep our latest Shore Chic designs updated...http://shore-chic.blogspot.com/ We have lots of new things coming in soon..Burlap Isle Runners, Burlap ring pillows..etc..Hope to meet you soon! Thanks again, Maureen

    ReplyDelete