Monday, August 27, 2012

Bride to Bride Tip #1: The Internet is Your Best Friend!


After some much needed time off, I'm back and prepared to fill this blog up as quickly as possible :)  I've been very busy with my own wedding, my brand new niece, and our new home that life has been a bit of a blur lately, but it's time to get back to business!

First things first... I've decided to add a new feature called "Bride to Bride Tips" which I will post frequently.  These tips will be my personal advice to feature brides to be like myself :)

TIP #1:  Typically when people get engaged, the first thing a future bride will do is go run to the store and stock up on bridal magazines.  While they help with ideas tremendously, don't forget about the trusty computer.  I can't even begin to tell you how helpful the Internet (Google specifically) has been to me!  Whether it's researching the perfect venue, browsing bridal styles, or finding favor ideas, the Internet places everything wedding at your fingertips!

No comments:

Post a Comment